Welcome to the show notes for Episode #11 of Young House Love Has A Podcast. Quick question: what happens when you and your partner have different design aesthetics? Well, in this week’s episode, we share what works in our household and some ways that other couples can meet in the middle when it comes to decorating their home. We also dive into what drives professional organizers crazy and outline what organizing efforts might actually be counterproductive. Plus, we find out what it’s like to live in a home that was featured on Trading Spaces, who’s giving us pool envy, and why there’s a glass bowl on our yard (it’s definitely not there for curb appeal).
- Here’s the bowl on our yard that managed to solve our yellow jacket issue. We can now report that we’ve removed it and successfully mowed over the area without getting attacked. Huzzah!
- Oh and be sure to check out Episode #1 if you missed the original story about our lawn mower
- Check out what else made the list of the 10 Pet Peeves That Drive Pro Organizers Crazy from Good Housekeeping
- If you want to leave us a voicemail with YOUR listener question for a future episode, here’s that phone number again: (571) 4-YHL-HAP (as in, Young House Love Has A Podcast) or (571)-494-5427.
- Again, please keep your message brief and include your first name and location at the start (“Hi, I’m Jesse from New Jersey”).
- Oh, and here’s an old shot of our living room for reference, which shows some of the masculine and feminine elements we discussed on the show.
- Here’s that flower-riddled bathroom that we chatted about in our update.
- And if you missed our original game about Hildi Santo-Tomas from Trading Spaces, check out Episode #4.
- Here are those duvet cover clips that I’m digging (we promptly ordered another set for our guest room).
- And if you’re looking to start a gratitude journal like Sherry, here are some pretty notebooks that she’s loving (she just ordered #4)
Psst- Looking for something we’ve dug in a past episode, but don’t remember which show notes to click into? Well, here’s a master list of everything we’ve been digging from all past episodes.
*This page contains affiliate links