*** This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
We’ve got two names to announce as the random winners this week and they are… Eileen Marie (who lives on the edge by teaching on the “mean streets of Chicago”) and Kristin M (who is the mom to a “crazy 2 year old” – which is a life on the edge that we can relate to). Congrats ladies! And for everyone else, Cutting Edge Stencils added a 20% discount code – YHL20 - that’s good through Sunday. Sweet!
Who wants to jump on the wall stencil bandwagon with us (remember when Sherry spent 14 hours stenciling our office last October? Well how does a $50 nudge sound? Because the folks at Cutting Edge Stencils are gonna give two of you a gift card that’ll cover just about any stencil in their catalog – from florals and geometrics to damasks and graphic shapes. They’ve even got a new collection of stencils created by Design Star winner Kim Myles (we especially love her gingko leaf design on the right). And is the one on the top left giving anyone else Jeff Lewis vibes?
- PRIZE: $50 to Cutting Edge Stencils
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “EDGE ME!” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … how you live life on the edge. I ask this somewhat sarcastically since life on the edge for us usually includes eating a second dessert or negotiating a good yard sale deal. But if you’ve really done (or regularly do) something thrilling or outrageous, we’d love to hear about it.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, June 6th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- DISCOUNT: 20% off with code YHL20 through 6/17
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…