***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
You probably remember us gushing about Envirosax a couple of weeks ago. Who could forget those stylish reusable fabric bags that Sherry fell in love with thanks to their large capacity, compact storage (they fold up to be the size of a cell phone), comfortable handles and (of course) fun designs.
Well, you weren’t the only ones who heard us proclaim our undying admiration for these eco-chic bags. The wonderful people over at Envirosax spotted our love-fest and offered up a giveaway for some lucky YHL readers. Score!
So now you all have a chance to win your very own pouch of Envirosax. A pouch is a glove-compartment-sized pack of 5 coordinating bags, making it even easier (and more fashionable) to remember your reusable bags every time you head out to the store. And of course you can split them up and pop a few in your purse, murse (man purse) or gym bag and even toss a few in your car so you’ll never be without.
- PRIZE: A 5-bag pouch of Envirosax, any design from their graphic series (a $38 value)
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with “I WANT SAX” (or “BAG ME” if the alternative is a bit too PG-13 for your tastes) and…
- BONUS QUESTION: Pop over to Envirosax.com and tell us which design fits your personality or aesthetic best (fellas, might I suggest the Oxford series?)
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Three lucky lads or ladies
- ELIGIBILITY: Prizes can be shipped to the US and Canada
- THE USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
Updated due to reader feedback: Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.