***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – scroll down for special discount and to see who won!***
If the words “simplify,” “organize,” “declutter” or “make more time for [blank]” will be showing up on your resolution list this year, boy do we have the giveaway for you. Simplify 101 provides all sorts of fun interactive tips and online workshops to help you achieve those goals, and this week a trio of you will win TWO free workshops.
Our three winners can choose from any of the following workshops being held early next year: “Quick + Simple Clutter Control,” “How To Achieve Your Goals And Create A Life You Love,” “Organizing 101” and “It’s About Time: How To Have More Fun and Get More Done.” Oh and all of you can get a taste of Simplify 101’s helpful advice by downloading their free “How To Create A Command Central Binder” guide. We’ve also got a special discount ready to announce on Thursday, so check back for that in a few days. But enough chatter, here’s how to enter:
- PRIZE: Your choice of any two Simplify 101 workshops being held in January or February.
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “SIMPLIFY ME!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … tell us how you’re looking to simplify, organize, declutter, or streamline your life in 2011. We’d love some great ideas for our own list of 2011 resolutions.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, December 29th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Three!
- PRIZE SHIPS: Worldwide!
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday morning for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Before we announce our trio of winner, know that Simplify 101 is offering 15% off enrollment through January 3rd, 2011 with code SAVE15YHL at checkout. (Note: the “It’s About Time” workshop is currently offered at 20% Early Bird savings, so this 15% off can’t be combined with it)
On to our winners. The lucky three entrants that random.org chose are… Sarah Thimmes (who’s looking to organize her homeschool supplies and make more time for poetry writing), Kelsey R (who wants to really use her planner all year)and Tiffany (who just gave birth to baby girl on Christmas Eve. Wow!). Congrats!
Updated due to reader feedback: Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.