Our annual rundown of stuff you can get cheaper than we did is here. Ha! Every year we check out the Black Friday deals (which literally start earlier every year) and we pull out stuff that we bought with our own money & really really like. And we share it here so you can snag things for 20% off, 30% off, and even over 50% off! We’ll try to update this post if more codes come out (just come back and scroll to the bottom to see all the sale links & codes in one place).
Our fully upholstered bed is marked down from $949 to $572 (40%!). Ours is the Talc color, and it’s such a step up from a metal frame and so much cleaner looking without needing a bedskirt!
Our woven blinds (we have these on every downstairs window) are marked down to start from $29.99 instead of $39.99 (19% off) .
Our diamond back chairs, which now come in 2 colors, are marked down to $129 each ($260 for a set of two ) for the white and $111 each ($224 for a set of two) for the navy (57% off).
Our bedroom dresser (same pic as the mirror) is marked down to $599! Haven’t ever seen it this cheap! Also, our huge stenciled mirror is on closeout for $219 – won’t get any cheaper & once it’s gone, it’s gone.
Our new kitchen stools are marked down to $276 down from $368 with the code THANKFUL (25% off). These were a splurge for us (we waited for a big sale like this one and got them before summer break) and we have loved them. They tie into our woven blinds & gray perimeter counters so nicely they’re like the icing on the cake of this kitchen. That sounds weird. But really, these stools are good.
Our foyer chandelier is marked down to $224 from $298 with the code THANKFUL (25% off). I love this thing I’m tempted to get three more for the hallway upstairs. CAPIZ EVERYWHERE OR BUST!
Our beach house front bedroom rug is marked down to $599 from $798 with the code THANKFUL (25% off).
Our beach house middle bedroom rug is 25% off with the code THANKFUL. This is a bad pic, but I love this thing. Ours is a 6 x 9′, so instead of being $498, it’s $374.
Our old kitchen stools are marked down to $96 from $160 (40% off). These were sturdy and awesome for our family for so many years (we got them back in 2016!). They looked new when we sold them and put the money towards the woven ones I had always wanted – but really, these are great if you want something that’s all one surface and easier to wipe down (the reason I didn’t get the woven ones off the bat = the kids were much smaller and I worried they’d smash all sorts of food into the woven ones).
Our beach house daybed is marked down to $330 from $550 (40% off).
Our favorite toilet ever is marked down to $261 from $350 (25% off). Don’t laugh. You’re a super cool person when you have a favorite toilet.
Our stenciled two drawer dresser that we used it in the Real Simple room is on closeout for $349! This will sell out so grab it if you want it (anything marked “Closeout” doesn’t come back again once it sells out).
Our side table with the pull out bonus surface is on closeout in two colors – the white one is $88 and the greeny-blue one is $139.99.
Our white duplex dining chairs are marked down to $116 each ($232 for two). These are super solid and basically work anywhere & everywhere.
Our giant three-tiered end tables are marked down to $253 (the lowest I’ve ever seen!). So much storage = so many magazines if you’re me.
The rug that looks good everywhere is on sale too! We have it in the duplex and it still looks like now – and we see so many pics from you guys using it everywhere from the runner version of it in a camper to the larger sizes in dining rooms, bedrooms, living room, etc. It’s extremely versatile and durable, and an 8 x 10′ is marked down to $264 from $487 (46% off!).
Our dining room chandelier is at least 15% off and up to 30% off (depends how much you spend) with the code SAVEMORE).
Our glossy white parson’s desk (we’ve had this since we got married in 2007!!!) is at least 15% off and up to 30% off (depending how much you spend) with the code SAVEMORE.
My beloved weighted blanket is marked down to $70 if you apply the $40-off coupon at checkout (I paid $150 for this years ago and it’s worth every penny!) – Amazon changes things a ton so I hope this deal sticks!)
Our gray dining chairs at the duplex is marked waaay down to $107.09 for TWO CHAIRS – so they’re just $53 a pop! (be sure to use the code TURKEY at checkout to get that deal).
Ok here’s John’s contribution to the post. He’s over here rubbing his hands together like Pinky & The Brain because of all the smart/tech deals that are going on. Once again, we have purchased and love all of this stuff ourselves, so it’s all in our house just doing its thing and making our lives easier. Yes, our house is so smart it should basically be able to make me a sandwich at this point… but Alexa does turn my Christmas tree on & off so I can’t roll my eyes that hard ;)
1. Our Roku Smart TV (50 inch) is marked down to $250 from $480 (48% off). We not only have two of these TVs at home, we bought two more for the duplex.
2. Amazon Echo Dot is marked down to $22 from $50 (56% off).
3. Our Favorite Printer Ever is marked down to $30 from $120 (75% off!). We never loved a printer before. This guy changed all of that. (*cue the romantic music*)
4. The Nest E Thermostat (which we have at our beach house) is marked down to $139 from $169 (20% off). I like that it’s white because it blends into the wall.
5. Our Nest Thermostat (which we have at our house) is marked down to $179 from $249 (30% off).
6. Amazon Echo Auto is marked down to $29 from $49 (40% off).
7. Our Ultra Long Weighted Charging Cord is marked down to $28 from $40 (30% off)
8. Our Mini Smart Plug 2-Pack is marked down to $20 from $30 (33% off)
9. Our favorite Smart Light Bulbs are marked down to $12 from $16 (25% off)
10. Amazon Echo is marked down to $59 from $99 (40% off).
And now for the big rundown of all the sales in one spot (we’ll keep this updated, so check back here over the next few days (for example, sometimes TURKEY changes to CYBERMON or something).
- Amazon: Lots of highlighted deals
- Banana Republic: 50% of all regularly priced items
- Crate & Barrel: 20-30% off sitewide + free shipping
- Gap: 50% off everything with the code BLKFRIDAY
- J. Crew: 50% off your purchase & an extra 60% off sale stuff
- Joss & Main: Up to 80% off furniture & accessories
- Old Navy: 50% off everything (I’m gonna grab more of my fav jeans)
- Overstock: 70% off thousands of items
- Pier 1 Imports: 25% off sitewide
- Pottery Barn: 25% off plus free shipping with code BLACKFRIDAY
- Rejuvenation: Buy more, save more
- Rugs USA: Up to 75% off everything
- Target: Lots of highlighted “doorbuster” deals & an extra 15% off many already-discounted furniture items with the code TURKEY
- Urban Outfitters: Buy one, get one 50% off
- Wayfair: Black Friday Blowout sale, up to 80% off
- West Elm: Buy more, save more + lots of individual markdowns
- Williams Sonoma: 20% off your order + free shipping with the code THANKS
- World Market: 40% off all furniture (and 50% off some other stuff!)
Ok, that’s it! Happy Thanksgiving to you guys. Be safe, and I hope you get to feast with your family & friends and save some loot if ya can too!
P.S. I hear you all in your requests for our annual gift guide (we always do one big post with a few categories), and I’m always like the last one to get that together, but I’m aiming for next week! In the meantime here’s a link to last year’s gift guide, because a lot of it is still being sold & makes a great gift – there are lots of affordable ideas in there too.
*This post contains affiliate links, so we may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on our site at no additional cost to you.