*** This contest is no longer accepting entries – see who won below! ***
Random.org got his random on and selected our winner as… Tracey @ Tropical Happiness (who just moved into a new house last week so she has lots of shopping to do). Congrats! For everyone else, keep that chin up – you can still enter the Hometalk $500 Lowe’s gift card giveaway through Sunday.
You may already know that Hometalk is a community of home improvement experts (including some familiar HGTV faces) and fellower DIYers sharing home and garden projects, advice, and even contractors. And for this week’s giveaway they’re majorly hooking someone up… to the tune of a $500 gift card to Crate & Barrel!
And as if that weren’t enough, over on their site they’re also giving away another 500 bucks (this time to Lowe’s). So to get in on that little bonus freebie, you can answer their quick poll question (about what outdoor summer project you still need to tackle – btw, our answer is C), sign up for a free account, and then cross your fingers really hard. Of course you can just enter for the Crate & Barrel gift card by commenting over here (or the Lowe’s card over there) so there’s no pressure to do both.
- PRIZE: A $500 gift card to Crate & Barrel courtesy of Hometalk
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “TALK TO ME!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … since Hometalk is polling folks about their summer projects, let’s cover your fall & winter plans here. What’s on your to-tackle list later this year? Maybe updating your fireplace just in time for cooler weather? Or redoing your bedroom for those cold winter nights? Or are you just itching to decorate for Halloween and Christmas already?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, August 17th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The 50 United States
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday morning for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We weren’t paid or perked for hosting this giveaway, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQs page for more info. Pics courtesy of Hometalk.