***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
In trying to title this week’s giveaway from an online shop with over 2 million products covering every category from tools and lighting to sporting equipment and furniture, this is the best I could do. Then I realized that they did in fact sell kitchen sinks. Oh well, that’s what I get for trying to sum up ATG Stores in just a few words.
The shops above are just a sampling of the over 400 online stores that ATG operates (here’s the perk: they sell items below retail and ship most of ’em for free). And one of you is going to score $150 towards ANYTHING from the ATG catalog of items. You’ll probably need to set aside a couple of hours to make it even halfway through all that they offer, but to give you an idea, Sherry and I compiled a quick mood board of items that you could snag (or mostly snag) with the $150 prize.
- The Mary Kate & Ashley Lamp ($127) is something we’ve been digging for a while.
- If you’re in a building mood, grab a tool like a heavy duty circular saw ($150).
- Brighten up your wall with this punchy Metro Circus Circus print ($86) which comes in a variety of colors.
- Dress up your porch with an industrial looking galvanized tin planter box ($48).
- Bring some West Elm-esque style to the foot of your bed with this sleek slated bench ($140).
- You know we love a sculptural round mirror like this bronze version ($169).
- Give your kitchen a mini-facelift with new pulls or knobs, like these modern ones (from $11).
- Clean up outside with a WORX Grass Trimmer & Edger ($81) like we did after ATG Stores sent us one to take for a spin (worked great!).
- Chill out on a plush floor pillow (from $127) which comes in a bunch of fabric options.
- Or add some charm to your floor with this Momeni Whimsy Area Rug (from $129).
Now that you have an idea of what ATG has to offer – let’s look at how you can enter to win the benjamin and a half credit:
- PRIZE: $150 towards anything found on ATG Stores
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “SINK ME!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … be honest, what does your kitchen sink look like right now? Is it full of dishes waiting to be done? Does it happen to be empty and spotless? Or does it show signs of clean-up from a recent DIY project like ours?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, August 4th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The 50 United States and Canada
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!