***This giveaway is now closed – see who won below!***
Well the lucky April fool, er, person who’s getting the $500 gift card to the home improvement store of their choosing – all thanks to Hometalk! – is… Rebecca (who says she and her husband really need a router table to change out some non-functional kitchen cabinets). Congrats!
Nope, this isn’t a joke. Someone somewhere in the world is gonna win $500 this week, and it’s all thanks to Hometalk. It’s a free community where DIYers and pros can exchange projects and advice, which makes it a great spot to discover new ideas (everything from major remodels to easy cleaning tips pop up). The photo-centric boards make browsing for inspiration a breeze and connecting with the creator is just as easy. And since Hometalk is all about helping you tackle our next project, they want to give you the right tools – which is why they’re serving up a $500 gift card to your favorite home improvement store (be it Home Depot, Lowe’s, Sears or something else). Not a bad way to ring in April, right?
- PRIZE: A $500 gift card to the home improvement store of your choice, courtesy of Hometalk
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “TOOL ME” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … what tool you’ve been wanting lately and what project you’re hoping it will help you tackle. Have you had your eye on a certain saw to make your next building project easier? Do you desperately need a sewing machine for some pillow making? Or are you waiting on that nail gun to update some trim in your house?
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: This giveaway is available worldwide!
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, April 3rd or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winners. Good luck…
- ***COMMENT ISSUES? If you’re trying to enter but keep getting a “duplicate comment” warning, click here to see how to solve it!