It’s time for our monthly moment of thanks to the sponsors who make the other 30+ posts possible. Without them we might not have food on our tables or clothes on our backs (and hungry, naked blogging doesn’t make for good DIY morale). So feel free to check out some things that caught our eye this month, and peruse our usual round-up of discounts at the bottom of the post – plus a hint about Monday’s $500 giveaway!
- This “Splatter Stacks” print from Hoot Design Co. Because books make me happy.
- Shades of Light‘s dhurrie rugs, like this honeycomb guy that comes in five colors.
- Our pal Dusty’s DIY backsplash install as featured on The Tile Shop‘s homepage.
- This “Ava” bed frame from a Southwest inspired Joss & Main sale.
- Kendra Scott‘s statement necklaces, like this Valora piece in matte green.
- Entryway monogram vinyl decals from WallQuotes. This one’s for Burger.
- This office-ready paper clip inspired key hook rail from Liberty Hardware.
- Jewelry for every occasion from Lisa Leonard, like this true friend necklace.
- Custom growth charts from Urban Tickle. I, of course, like the one with the bikes.
- Fish Window Cleaning services (clean windows = more spring sunshine).
- The feline reference on the Naked Binders website that literally made me LOL.
- Royal Design Studio‘s new Bonnie Christine stencils, like this herringbone one.
- Speaking of herringbone – Cozamia‘s Wild Herringbone print rocks our socks.
- This cool vintage postcard from Ruby Lane, featuring flowers framing the US Capitol.
- Freshline Illustration‘s cheeky nursery print that can be customized too.
- These stellar house notecards from 1 Canoe 2. I kinda wanna live in them.
- Smock Paper‘s earth friendly printing methods that produce pretty cards like this one.
- Keeping up with the charm-tastic inspiration on the Heart & Stone Jewelry blog.
- The crisp line drawings available at A Vintage Poster, like this brass trumpet.
- Mirror Mate‘s Pinterest page, especially the board of blogger bathroom makeovers.
- Audrey + Gem‘s colorful watercolor animals for nurseries (including a Clara worm!)
- Food & leftover minimizing meal planning for two from Couple Supper.
- This summer ready woven bag from Red Barn Mercantile. Bring on the beach…
- And a hint for Monday’s Giveaway, which will be $500 strong!
Here are the details on those DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off with the code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- One Canoe Two: 10% off with code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- Freshline Illustration: 25% off with code YHL25
- Urban Tickle: 10% off with code YHOUSE10
- Audrey + Gem: 10% off with code YHL10
- Hoot Design Co: 10% off with code YHL
* None of the products or services shown above were provided to us for review or for free (check out our no-swag policy here).
Updated due to reader feedback: Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.