***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Our random winner of a full house window cleaning is… Christy U (who would also love to outsource getting her car detailed this spring cleaning season). Congrats!
Spring means lots of things: sunshine, flowers, and – oh yeah – cleaning. I don’t mind some forms of cleaning, but I won’t pretend that I like washing windows. Luckily (well, lucky for one of you) the window-lovin’ people at Fish Window Cleaning are gonna help you ring in the season with a full house window cleaning! That means the inside and outside of all of your windows & windowsills (they’ll even remove and clean your screens). Basically, the works. And in case you don’t live in an area of the country that they serve (or you live somewhere like a highrise), they’ll hook you up with a $500 AmEx gift card to bring some clean into your life in another way.
- PRIZE: A full house window cleaning from Fish Window Cleaning or a $500 AmEx gift card if you live outside of their service area or reside in a building out of their scope.
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “FISH ME” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … if you could outsource any cleaning duty this spring, what would it be? I’d totally pick windows, but maybe you’d love to hand vacuuming, car-washing, or the dreaded cleaning-out-the-refrigerator to someone else?
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: This giveaway is available worldwide! Note: Fish Window Cleaning only serves areas within the 48 continental United States. For all other areas, the $500 AmEx gift card would be the prize.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, March 27th or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner(s) will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winners. Good luck…
- ***COMMENT ISSUES? If you’re trying to enter but keep getting a “duplicate comment” warning, click here to see how to solve it!