***This giveaway is now closed – see who won below!***
And our random winner is… Robyn R (who’s in luck because her fantasy printer prints photos – which she says would save her so much money). Looks like your dream is about to come true, Robyn. Congrats!
Having a wireless printer is one of our favorite tricks to keeping our office looking put together (well, if you ignore the messy stacks of paper on our desk). So we jumped at Epson’s offer to give away one of their most versatile new models – the $499 Epson Stylus Photo R2000. It’s built for creative types, not just because its 8-ink process shoots out glossy archival prints in vivid color, but because it can print on all sorts of materials – like directly on the front of a CD, a sheet of 12″ x 12″ craft paper, or even a 44″ long roll of canvas. And you know we love a good DIY canvas project. Epson’s even throwing in a variety of papers so you can take ‘em for a spin.
- PRIZE: The Epson Stylus Photo R2000 plus samples of their Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster, Premium Presentation Paper Matte, Velvet Fine Art Paper, PremierArt Matte Scrapbook Photo Paper, and Matte Canvas Roll Paper
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “PRINT ME!” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … if you could have a device at home that “printed” anything you wanted (besides money, since that’s an obvious one) – what would this fantasy machine make for you? Would it print real cupcakes of every flavor? Churn out new clothes at the push of a button? Or would it allow you to print a 3D version of that sweet pillow you just spotted on Pinterest?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, Aug 1st at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Updated due to reader feedback: Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.