***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
First off – THANK YOU for all of the awesome poems this week. Sherry and I were cracking up at all of your spins on the “Roses are red” verses. Well done, team. Well done. Anyways, random.org has selected the winner of the Teleflora gift card as… Cristina S (who wrote: Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m awful at rhyming & I hope you are too!). Congrats Cristina!
It’s almost Valentine’s Day and to show our love for you, we’re giving you flowers. Well, actually Teleflora is giving you flowers. And technically just one of you. But not just any flowers – $100 worth of flowers! So hopefully all the ladies reading are psyched at the sheer volume of flowers that could add up to (like something straight out of The Notebook). And to all the dudes reading, I’m secretly gunning for you because I know I’d like to look like the high roller who splurged to the tune of 100 beans on his other half this year (or just sat around enjoying them myself). So go get ‘em.
- PRIZE: A $100 gift card to Teleflora
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “ROSES ARE RED” and continue…
- BONUS QUESTION: … with your own favorite or original spin on the classic saying (mine would be: Roses are red, violets are blue, I can’t enter this freebie, so I’m jealous of you).
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, February 8th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States or Canada (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…