***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Our two lucky winners as selected by random.org are… Susie (who doesn’t like fish, despite her former employment at Red Lobster) and Sarah (who especially loves Maryland crab, shrimp, salmon, and freshly caught smoked trout). Congrats ladies!
Back when I lived in Brooklyn there was this cool dishware store down the street called Fishs Eddy that I loved. Last Christmas I even bought Sherry two coffee mugs from there. And now, in what can only be called a full circle moment, we’re teaming up with them for a giveaway for you guys. They’ve got tons of fun colorful patterns so we’ve put together three around-$50 prize packages of our favorites: the Food Bank pattern (which benefits the NYC Food Bank), the always-classic 212 New York Skyline pattern, and the playful Charley Harper pattern. So each of our TWO winners will get to pick their favorite collection and take it home.
- PRIZE: One of the following sets of Fishs Eddy dishware: (1) Food Bank set including dishtowel, two mugs, and a set of four sauce dishes, (2) New York Skyline set including salt & pepper shakers, a charger, and a set of four 15oz glasses or (3) Charley Harper set including one fish mug, three fish sauce dishes, and a set of four sunset glasses
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “FISH ME!” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: …where do you stand on seafood? Have you never met a piece of salmon, fried shrimp, or crabcake you didn’t like? Or do you avoid fish like the plague (perhaps because it tastes “too fishy” or you’re a vegetarian)? Maybe you fall somewhere in the middle and only enjoy specific seafood dishes?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, October 5 at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: The 50 United States & Canada (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…