***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – scroll to the bottom to see who won!***
Is it hot in here or is it just these? Har har. But seriously, Air & Water offers a slew of heating, cooling and even humidifying products for your home, and this week one of you is gonna score one of these electric fireplaces on the house:
Whether you go for the modern and colorful Mini Cube ($100), the large and traditional Lincoln ($300) or something in between, like the Danville or the Compact Electric ($130) you’ll be adding function and ambiance to any less-than-warm space. My mom actually has one like the Compact Electric and it was quite a hit over the Christmas holiday (the one-button remote couldn’t have been easier).
So here’s how to enter:
- PRIZE: One electric fireplace from Air & Water (choose from the Mini Cube, Lincoln, Danville or Compact Electric).
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “HEAT ME UP!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … tell us how you’re staying warm this winter (new coat? lots of hot chocolate?) or if your area’s weather has even required any stay-warm tactics (we had one of the coldest Decembers on record, but maybe you’ve been enjoying t-shirt weather?)
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, January 5th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The 48 contiguous United States
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday morning for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Random.org has chosen a winner and it’s… Annette Nelson (who keeps warm by heating up a rice bag she made from Sew Mama Sew). Congrats!