***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – scroll down to see who won!***
Since January is often the season of organizing, the folks at DYMO thought they’d help a couple of you amp up your process with a brandspankingnew label maker. But the LabelManager260P isn’t your mom’s label machine. This puppy lets you design labels with a full keyboard, special characters, 3 label sizes, 3 fonts, 6 text styles, and even 8 underlining and framing techniques. So get ready to pimp your “bills” folder or those “recipe” files.
Here are all the entering deets:
- PRIZE: The DYMO LabelManager260P
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “LABEL ME!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … spill the beans about what “label” you wore (either proudly or shyly) in your high school days. Maybe you were a “band geek” like me or an “art freak” like Sherry?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, January 19th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States and Canada, eh!
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday morning for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Random.org has chosen our two winners and they are… Jill S. (whose studying obsession made her the flashcard queen in high school) and Angela Tucker (whose husband still gives her grief for being a flag team girl). Congrats!