***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – scroll down to see who won (and check out a special discount!)***
It’s the season of giving, aka: the season of gifting. Which is why this week’s giveaway from GiftTree.com should come in handy. Fresh blooms always make a room feel more festive and inviting, especially around the holidays. And GiftTree has a great selection of florals with some holiday flair:
And no worries if you’re having trouble deciding whether to send a bouquet to your loved one or just to yourself. The $100 gift card that’s up for grabs means you can actually do both.
Here are all the dirty deets:
- PRIZE: An $100 gift card towards anything on GiftTree.com, including flowers (they’re made by local florists & may vary slightly from the pics).
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “GIFT ME!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: …tell us about a time you were surprised by a gift (whether it was a bouquet of flowers or something else). Maybe your guy got you a dozen roses “just because”? Or you came home to a wrapped present on your half birthday?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, December 8th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The fifty United States
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here Thursday morning for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Not only do we have one winner, but everyone can get 10% off any order on GiftTree.com with code YHL10. Happy gifting everyone!
And our lucky winner (as selected by random.org) is… Roshni (who gets surprised often by her husband, so she couldn’t pick just one instance as her favorite). Congrats!
This comment section is currently closed.