***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
If you read this morning’s post about DIYing some wood shelves for the nursery, then it should come as no surprise that this week’s giveaway is from Kreg Tools. They’re giving one of you the chance to take home their Kreg Jig, so – no matter your skill level – you can feel like real woodworker.
After all, I hardly consider myself to be a master craftsman, but after my latest shelf-building adventure I’m itching to tackle more wood-related projects. They really can be addicting…
In addition to the Jig itself, this week’s winner will also be snagging a 675-piece Screw Kit, a Face Clamp and a set of project plans to get you started. So with all that at your disposal, I promise not to be jealous if you build something more complex than me. Here’s how to enter:
- PRIZE: A Kreg Jig, Screw Kit, Face Clamp and set of project plans.
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “I’M GETTIN’ JIGGY” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … tell us about your dream wood-related project. Is there something you’ve always wished you could build? Or a renovation that you dream of tackling with your own two hands?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, April 7th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: All 50 of the United States
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
Updated due to reader feedback: Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.