***This giveawy is no longer accepting entries***
By now you all probably know that we try to make the best out of a seemingly bad situation. So when someone tries to rain on your parade, what do we say? Catch it in a rain barrel and put that H2O to good use!
Which is why we’re super excited to bring you this week’s giveaway sponsored by The Rain Barrel Company. They sell a range of pro-sustainability products (composters, etc.) and this week they’re offering up one of their namesake products to one lucky reader…
Yup it’s a fancy pre-made professional rain barrel which means you all can jump on the collect-your-own-rainwater bandwagon with us without even having to go barrel diving like I did. After all, who isn’t down with saving the planet and money on their water bill? Oh and you can learn more about these amazing pre-made rain barrels on the Rain Barrel Company website since the winner gets their pick of the bunch:
- PRIZE: One of the three rain barrels (and stand) show above (either the Californian, Mocha Cascata or Terra Cotta Cascata, valued at $183 – $337 a pop!)
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “RAIN ON ME!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: Tell us your favorite way to make the most of a rainy day. Do you catch a movie? Curl up with a book (or blog)? Or just sit and dream about filling up a rain barrel?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One and only one
- PRIZE SHIPS: USA and Canada
- THE USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
Psst, have you updated your bookmarks / reader / blogroll / outgoing links / Twitter/ Facebook yet? If you’re still heading our way using old TYH methods, they won’t last for long so don’t forget to make the switch! We’d hate to lose a single one of you freebie-lovin’ folks.