***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – scroll down to see who won!***
It’s February, so we thought we’d try to line up some love themed giveaways for you this month. Kicking things off is Le Papier Studio who takes our affection for silhouette art and turns it up a notch or two (or twenty). They’ve got a bunch of Valentine’s-ready items from plates and prints to cuffs and coasters, many of which can be customized with a silhouette of you and your loved one.
- PRIZE: A $75 gift card towards any purchase at Le Papier Studio.
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “I’M SO HAPPY WITH [–––]!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … insert the name(s) of someone (or a group of people) you’re always happy to be around and why. Maybe it’s your spouse’s way of showing their love or a family member’s funny retelling of childhood stories? Or a group of college friends that always make a Saturday night more fun. You can even get creative and mention the cast of Modern Family if they make you smile every week.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, February 9th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States and Canada
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday morning for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We weren’t paid or perk’d for hosting this giveaway, we just like rewarding our lovely readers! See our Giveaway FAQs page for more info. Pics from Le Papier Studio.