***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – scroll down to see who won!***
Thanks to V-Day, we’re straying from our usual home improvement & decor related prizes in favor of some customized and sentimental jewelry from Lisa Leonard Designs. Lisa brings a certain DIY spirit to her necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and other body bling – hand cutting, polishing, and assembling each piece carefully for that “made with love” feeling. She actually helped us celebrate V-day last year by giving away $100 gift cards to two winners – and this year she’s raising the stakes and giving away THREE benjamins worth of her meaningful designs to three random lucky winners. Happy Valentine’s Day indeed.
- PRIZE: An $100 gift card towards any purchase at Lisa Leonard Designs.
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … tell us how (and with whom) you’re celebrating today. Something romantic with your true love? A quiet evening in with a good book and some hot cocoa? A romantic night with your kitty or pooch? Feel free to comment with “Crappy Valentine’s Day!” and tell us why this holiday just ain’t your cup of tea if that’s the case.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, February 16th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Three
- PRIZE SHIPS: Anywhere in the world!
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday morning for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Random.org has selected three people to dish out some bling to and they are… Megan (whose husband made her pizza for V-Day), Tera (who was spending the evening at a concert with her husband) and Kyle (who was doing dinner with her husband… after doing some laundry first). Congrats ladies!