***This giveaway is now closed – see who won below!***
And our randomly selected winner is… Alyson (who says they use their sofa for “cuddling with our dog while watching tv or reading. My day doesn’t feel complete without cuddle time!”) Congrats!
Sit back. Put your feet up. Take a load off. Because someone’s winning a new couch this week, courtesy of Arhaus – up to over $2,500 in value! Arhaus covers a wide range of rooms (from dining to bedroom) in a wide range of worldly styles (from traditional to unique). So to showcase that spectrum, this week’s winner will get to pick one of three sofas: the curvy and tufted Club sofa, the modern and clean-lined Dante, or the comfortable and slip-covered Baldwin. We’ve shown each in our favorite fabric below, but you’ll get to chose that too. Decisions, decisions…
- PRIZE: One of the three Arhaus sofas shown above (in the fabric of your choice)
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “ARHAUS ME” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … what’s your favorite thing to use your sofa for? Do you love curling up with a book or your favorite show? Or is yours a social couch that often has friends piled up on it?
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: We always beg every vendor to ship internationally but some companies aren’t legally able to vend things beyond specific areas for liability, delivery, or taxation reasons (more on that here). This giveaway is open to the United States.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, June 5th or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winners. Good luck…
- ***COMMENT ISSUES? If you’re trying to enter but keep getting a “duplicate comment” warning, click here to see how to solve it!
Note: We aren’t paid or perked for hosting these giveaways, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pics courtesy of Arhaus.