*** This contest is now closed – see who won below!***
And this week’s random winner is… Stacy (who says “when I was little, I got the local radio dj’s autograph and thought I was so cool! Looking back, it is just funny how silly it was!”). Congrats Stacy!
We love us some Candice Olson (and still pinch ourselves that our faces share a webpage with her over on BenjaminMoore.com). So we sweet talked our way into a little Benjamin Moore / Candice Olson prize for you guys – including a signed copy of her latest book, Candice Olson Bedrooms. So once you’ve torn yourself away from petting her signature (not that we’d do that, ok we totally would) and are ready to put that Olson-spiration to use, Benjamin Moore’s gonna lend a hand with two gallons of their Aura paint, a 7-piece applicator kit, a $50 gift card, and your very own Candice Olson Design Picks fan deck. And if that’s not enough of a Candice fix for ya, you can enter to win a personal design consultation from her over on Benjamin Moore’s site.
- PRIZE: Two gallons of Aura paint, a 7-piece applicator kit, $50 gift card, a Candice Olson Design Picks fan deck and signed copy of Candice Olson Bedrooms courtesy of Benjamin Moore.
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “MOORE ME” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … what other autograph have you snagged? Did you get your favorite band to sign an album cover? Or receive a signed letter from a big name public figure? Maybe you got a big novelty check signed by Ed McMahon? Or just a sweet crayon-drawing signed by a niece or nephew?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, Sept 12th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States & Canada (we couldn’t leave out Candice’s homeland!)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
This comment section is currently closed.