***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
And the random person getting their fixture fix this week is… Anne L (who simply described the problem in her bathroom as: “Pink carpet in bathroom?! Nasty!”) Congrats Anne!
Got a bathroom that could use a new faucet? Or new showerhead? Or new just about every fixture? Well then you’re in luck. The generous folks at Moen are dishing out an ENTIRE suite of bathroom fixtures in your choice of three of their most popular collections: the modern 90 Degree, the sexy Voss or the classic Boardwalk. You’ll get:
- Two bathroom faucets
- A rainshower showerhead and matching tub spout
- One 18-inch towel bar
- Two towel rings, including their new retractable model
- A pivoting toilet paper holder
- Two double robe hooks
- A curved Shower Rod
And just in case you’re not up for DIY-ing the install of all of these sparkly fixtures, they’re gonna toss in a $250 Visa gift card to help you hire it out (or to spend on another finishing touch to your new bathroom makeover). That’s a grand total of up to $1,600 in prizes. I’d say one of you is about to clean up real nice.
- PRIZE: A new suite of Moen bathroom fixtures (in 90 Degree, Voss or Boardwalk) and a $250 Visa gift card
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “FIX ME” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … what in your bathroom is in the most desperate need of an update? Are you faced with old cracked tiles in your shower every morning? Does your mirror and vanity combo leave something to be desired? Or is your old leaky faucet enough to put you in a bad mood?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, Aug 22th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
This comment section is currently closed.