***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Random.org had quite the task of sifting through so many entries this week, but it has randomly selected our winner as… Kelley (who has so many ideas for how to use the gift card, including a fireplace surround, kitchen backsplash or master bath floor). Congrats!
Ready for this? It’s not only one of our biggest giveaways EVER, but it’s also a giant excuse-buster when it comes to that tile project that you’ve been putting off. This week The Tile Shop is giving one of you a whopping $1,500 prize. In case you think your eyes are playing tricks on you, allow me to demonstrate that they’re not:
That’s enough spending money to snag over $1,000 worth of tile and still have enough to get all of the installation tools you might need to DIY the job. The Tile Shop has even put together a little shopping list for you – it includes buckets, a wet saw, a notched trowel, a margin trowel, a rubber float, a mixer bar, tile nippers, knee pads, rubber spacers, flexible grout admixture, grout, a sealer kit, caulk and thinset. Wow, that was a mouthful. But at least it’ll be a free mouthful for one of you!
- PRIZE: $1500 (!!!) to spend at The Tile Shop
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “TILE ME” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … what could use some fresh tile in your house? Wanna finally add that backsplash to your kitchen? Or is your shower begging for a new surround? Maybe your mudroom could use a prettier floor or your fireplace could stand to be updated?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, March 14th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- DISCOUNT: Save 10% with code YHL10
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
This comment section is currently closed.