***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
After an excitement and entry filled holiday giveaway we’ve crowned our big winner. Well, random.org has crowned a winner. And she is… Nina (who’s planning to soak up and celebrate the magic of the season with her toddler, babe, and hubs this week as well as do some gift wrapping, toy assembling, and cookie baking by the light of the tree). Congrats!
Oprah has Favorite Things. Martha has Good Things. We have Things We Love (okay, so maybe it’s not as catchy or scream-and-cry-on-national-TV-worthy, but we tried). The point is that we’ve rounded up five prizes that we heart, covering a whole range of topics that we love talking about ’round these parts – from art and tools to cleaning and ceramic animals. All in all, it’s nearly $750 worth of goodies for one lucky reader! So without further ado, here’s what one of your stockings will get stuffed with this week:
- An iRobot Scooba 230 – A compact floor washing robot from the makers of Roomba that’s small enough to get under cabinets and around commodes (worth $299!). Because less time spent scrubbing your floors means more time spent DIYing.
- An $150 gift certificate from 20×200 – One of our favorite spots for fresh original art, including the bicycle print that my sisters got me for my birthday last month. There are lots of ways to spend your $150, like splurging for a framed piece.
- Over $200 worth of Kreg Tools – The stuff that gives me the confidence to take on my woodworking projects (this set includes the Kreg Jig Master System and Multi-Mark as well as new stuff that I don’t even have: the Shelf Pin Jig and Square-Cut) – all worth $215!
- The ceramic pig speaker from West Elm – You already know that we love this often back-ordered guy, so we begged the folks at West Elm to put one aside for the winner.
- And A Very She & Him Christmas CD (or LP) and winter hat – You’ll need some music to listen to on your new pig speaker, right? And we’re loving these festive tracks from Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward.
So now that we’ve outlined the prize, here are the regular giveaway details:
- PRIZE: See above
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “HAPPY HOLIDAYS!” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … what’s on your holiday agenda for the next week? Do you have lots of last minute shopping / cleaning / cooking to do? Are you traveling? Or are you just sitting back and waiting for a certain red-suited man to hop down your chimney (like Clara)?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, December 21st at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The 50 United States (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- DISCOUNT: Get 10% off on framed print orders placed at 20×200 through tomorrow December 20, 2011 with the code YHL10
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We aren’t paid or perked for hosting these giveaways, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pics courtesy of iRobot, Kreg Tools, 20×200, West Elm and Merge Records,