***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Thanks to random.org, our trio of winners are…Kristen (who just signed up for Pinterest and is already addicted, but hasn’t had the guts to do anything yet), Victoria DeVaugh-Geiss (who just signed her up for a gym with her husband) and Robyn (who sadly just signed up for unemployment after having been laid off). If you’re name isn’t here, don’t forget you can still get $10 off your Signs by Andrea order with code YHL10 through September 12th.
Weathered old wood? Check. Simple clean lettering. Check. Personalized and hand-made? Double check. Signs by Andrea hit a lot of our favorite decorating notes, which is why we’re excited to hook three of you up with one of her creations. Our favorite is the classic monogram, but there are even options for weddings and kid’s rooms too. You can check out all of the signage options right here on Andrea’s site or visit her Facebook page to browse a more extensive collection.
- PRIZE: A $45 credit to Signs by Andrea
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “SIGN ME UP” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … tell us what you’ve signed up for lately. A cooking class or a new gym membership? Maybe you’ve become a member of a new website or subscribed to a new blog? Or just signed up for no more natural disasters (us too).
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, August 31st at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Three
- PRIZE SHIPS: The 50 United States (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- DISCOUNT: Use code YHL10 to get $10 off your Signs by Andrea order through September 12th
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Updated due to reader feedback: Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.