***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Don’t you wish there was a no-adult-left-behind official grown-up spring break? Since many of the kids in our county are out of school this week, it made us think about how nice it would be if every adult scored the same week-long break from the office grind. Luckily this week’s prize from The Office Stylist promises to inject some fun (and function) to your desk job. They’ve got loads of tips and services for amping up your workspace, including an online shop that’s stuffed with colorful and stylish organizational items – from floral file folders to ceramic business card holders and everything in between. And they’re hooking two lucky winners up with $50 cards to spend however they’d like.
- PRIZE: A $50 gift certificate towards Sorting With Style by The Office Stylist
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “GIMME A BREAK!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … pretend that every grown up got a spring break. What would you do? Would you go somewhere exotic? Would you just relax at home? Or would you throw a huge party for all the other on-break adults?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, April 20th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: The 50 United States and Canada!
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday morning for the announcement of our winners. Good luck…
This comment section is currently closed.