*** This giveaway is no longer accepting entries.***
Ok, so maybe you didn’t get that bit of bling you wanted for Valentine’s Day earlier this month. Here’s your chance to rectify the situation with some personalized jewelry from Lisa Leonard Designs. She even sells home decor-related pieces like necklaces with a chandelier, paper lanterns, frames and a house key on them. If those aren’t designs after our own home-loving hearts than we don’t know what is.
I’m not so good with the jewelry lingo, but word on the street (or at least from the pregnant lady standing behind me right now) is that Lisa’s hand-cut and hand-hammered sterling silver necklaces, bracelets and earrings are well-worth shouting “oooh, I love that one… and that one… and that one” in your husband’s ear. In fact, Sherry loved the earrings that Lisa sent her way so much that we recently bought a set for my little sister’s birthday. And they barely take them off (so yes, my sister and my wife are often at family events sporting matching earrings).
And if you’re having trouble picking a favorite, perhaps this will make life a bit easier: Lisa Leonard Designs is giving away TWO $100 gift certificates towards anything in her store, so our winners can snag more than one thing if they just can’t decide. Plus if you don’t win, they’re generously dishing out a discount to everyone else, so stay tuned for that along with our winner announcement on Thursday. In the meantime, here’s how to enter:
- PRIZE: A $100 credit towards anything in Lisa Leonard Design’s entire collection
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “WEAR ME” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: …tell us about something in your closet that doubles (or that you wish could double) as home decor. Do you display your purse collection for all to see? Do you swag a scarf over a hook by the door for some color? Or do you have a favorite dress whose fabric would look awesome as curtains or an accent pillow?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, February 24th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: All over the globe!
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
Find more freebie info on our Giveaway FAQs page. Pics courtesy of Lisa Leonard Designs.