***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
We’d heard of the “slow food movement” before, but not the “slow clothes movement” – until this week’s giveaway sponsor reached out to us. Saffron Marigold creates luxury Indian linens, and they make each tablecloth, bedspread, curtain and pillow cover very meticulously (both to safeguard traditional techniques and deliver a high quality finished product). Just think, all of these patterns have been meticulously hand-printed inch-by-inch using traditional woodblock techniques in Saffron Marigold’s Indian artisan studios. Pretty fantastic, eh?
And this week TWO of you are going to have a chance to enjoy TWO pieces of these slowly and beautifully made linens in your home. Each winner will get their choice of a lovely tablecloth or table runner…
…and their choice of a gorgeous and graphic cushion cover.
And while you’re over on their site browsing their stunning designs, be sure to check out the photo slideshow of their time-intensive process which details how they create all the unbelievably intricate patterns. It will truly give you an appreciation for the craftsmanship that went into these prizes. And you’ll also soon get to appreciate a sweet discount they’re dishing out (stay tuned for those details on Thursday).
So here’s the gist:
- PRIZE: Your choice of any tablecloth or table runner from Saffron Marigold, plus one cushion cover.
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “MARIGOLD ME!” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … tell us something that you feel is always better when you take your time. Maybe you agree with the slow food or slow clothes movement? Or you prefer to give lots of time to painting or a DIY project? Perhaps you’re just a slow and very careful driver?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, June 9nd at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: Anywhere in the WORLD!
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
Find more freebie info on our Giveaway FAQs page. Pics courtesy of Saffron Marigold.