***This giveaway is now closed – see who won below!***
This giveaway hit our 10,000 entry cap just a few hours before usual closing time, so random.org had its work cut out for it picking a winner. They selected… Kelsey (who thinks “an Eames chair is the foundation to a good collection”). Congrats on your new foundation piece!
Who wants to win an Eames chair this week? Better yet – who wants to win several Eames chairs this week? Well, one of you is going to, because the folks at the Herman Miller Store are gonna hook you up with $2,000 worth of product! That’s enough to choose practically anything from their catalog of iconic furniture pieces from award-winning designers. And even if you don’t score the grand prize, they’re offering up a discount to everyone that could save you some serious dough on that statement piece that you’ve been pining for. Check out all the details below.
- PRIZE: $2,000 worth of product from the Herman Miller Store
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “MILLER ME!” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: …what’s one classic designer / artist / architect / fashion icon / etc that you’ve always admired and why? Have you always been a sucker for anything Frank Lloyd Wright? Would you give anything to hang an original Andy Warhol piece on your walls? Or are you still trying to catch your breath over the thought of having an Eames chair in your home?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, Aug 8th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- DISCOUNT: 15% off all purchases at the Herman Miller Store with code YHL15 (valid through Nov 1, 2012 – cannot be combined with other offers).
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
This comment section is currently closed.