**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but today we’ll be back in a few hours with a post about all of the things we’ve never shown you about our house. We’ve got secrets, yo.
Yup, it’s time again for our monthly sponsor shout out (you know, to thank the folks who make our other 30-some posts possible). And since it’s back to school time, we thought we could use this month’s thank you to celebrate learning and all that school-ish jazz. Not that we’ve been gifted anything (here’s our no-swag policy). And of course there are special discounts listed at the end of this post for anyone looking to save a few bucks. Happy Friday!
- SugarFresh‘s alphabet-tastic and number-rific kid art (with adult-ish options too).
- Transforming a pic of your lil’ learner as part of Casey Childs‘ limited sketch project.
- Or using school portraits to customize a one-of-a-kind Vol. 25 holiday card template.
- The mesmerizing geometry of Z Gallerie‘s Patron Vase and other new fall accessories.
- Design for Less‘ new 10% off offer, which even applies to sale stuff. Go-go math skills!
- Speaking of history, these Shades of Light apothecary jug lamps ooze vintage charm.
- This copper rust tile from The Tile Shop, which looks like it has some cool history to it.
- WallQuotes‘ educational decals, like this playroom-perfect cursive lettering guide.
- Design help from folks who’ve gone to design school, courtesy of My Design Guide.
- Vintage school house items like this cool old science book found on Ruby Lane.
- Playing artist by designing your own charm necklace at Heart & Stone Jewelry.
- Calculating your odds (yeah, or not) in Hometalk‘s easy-to-enter weekly giveaways.
- Bringing “international studies” to your drawer with Greek spiral Chic Shelf Paper.
- Great reads for bookworms from local eco-baby store Franklin Goose. Yay reading.
- Sarah + Abraham‘s new pocket mirrors (to primp on the way to preschool pick-up).
- Taking notes in class with style thanks to the fun patterns on Smock Paper‘s jotters.
- Dot Coms For Moms‘ crazy thorough back to school guide. Nuff said.
- Liberty Hardware‘s DIY survey (it’s easier than a test, and earns you a free gift).
- A geography lesson / map-addiction all in one from House 8810‘s world puzzle.
- Going beyond the color wheel. Hues are extra fun on this rainbow FLOR line pattern.
- This spin on a classic from Dirt Couture (sometimes gardening lessons get frustrating).
- Literary fabrics, like the “Documents” textile collection, from Lacefield Designs.
- Royal Design Studio‘s Parisian wall stencils (aka: an excuse to practice your French).
- Barware from P.C. Fallon, in case German “culture” is more your cup of
And now for the JUICY DISCOUNTS:
- Design For Less: 10% off using code YHLove10 (including sale items)
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- Freshline: 10% off any orders with the code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- My Design Guide: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- P.C. Fallon: $10 off orders over $75 with code YHL10
- Sarah + Abraham: 10% off orders with code YHL10
- Sugar Fresh: 10% off with code YHL10
- Vol. 25 Digital Eye Candy: 35% off with the code YHLOVE9