*** This giveaway is now closed – see who won! ***
Glad to hear so many of you had fun with the quiz (though sorry it had a bit of trouble loading for some). Random.org has selected our lucky winner and she is… Emily W (who thought she’d be BOHO, but ended up a mix of Sassy and Classic). Congrats Emily!
It’s been a while since we’ve posted about a fun what’s-your-design-style type quiz (like these of the past). And it’s been never since our post about one came with a chance to win $500 from HomeGoods. So if ever there was time to put aside your allegiance to scientific results, this would be a good one. HomeGoods has revamped their Stylescope quiz (with the help of HGTV’s Taniya Nayak) to help pin down your style in just one question. Pick your favorite five of the 36 provided images and BAM! – instant diagnosis.
The cool part (besides the $500 prize) is they not only give you a description of your style, but also throw in quick tips for decorating, shopping, gift-giving, and even entertaining based on your evaluation. They also suggest a Pinterest board dedicated to your style as well as a blog that showcases it as well. And you just might recognize the name of the blog that goes along with the “Sassy” style. We were totally flattered when they asked to link over to us (and giving one of you guys a $500 credit was the icing on the cake).
- PRIZE: A $500 gift card to HomeGoods.
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “SCOPE ME!” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: …did you take the quiz? What was your result? Did your secondary result feel more accurate than the primary one? Or do you think one of the other style personalities is a closer fit to you?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, Sept 19th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States (but we’re always trying to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…