***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Random.org cut its way through over 6,000 entries and picked our winner as… Stephanie (who would love to have a few hundred laughs with Zach Galifianakis). Congrats!
I believe it was the renowned Dave Coulier who once immortalized the words “cut it out” on Full House… but I don’t quite think Uncle Joey had a clue what potential those words could hold when it came to the Silhouette CAMEO digital cutter. You guys may have seen Silhouette cutters mentioned around the blogosphere before (our friends Jessica at How About Orange and Nicole at Making It Lovely did some cool projects with theirs). Now Silhouette has released a larger and quieter model called the CAMEO. Basically any design that you can create on your computer can be printed and intricately cut out on all sorts of papers. We haven’t tried it out ourselves, but there are tons of idea starters on the Silhouette Pinterest boards.
- PRIZE: A Silhouette CAMEO digital cutter (worth $299) and a $40 starter kit
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “CAMEO ME” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: …what famous person you’d pick to make a cameo in your life? Would you love to meet Matt Damon standing in the checkout line behind you? Or have Kate Middleton compliment your outfit when she passes you on the street? Or does your dream encounter involve a surprise serenade by NKOTB?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, October 26 at 8pm EST (or at 10,000 entries)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The 50 United States
- DISCOUNT: Use the code YOUNGHOUSE here when purchasing your own CAMEO and get the starter kit for free (a $40 value)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Note: We weren’t paid or perked for hosting this giveaway, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pics courtesy of Silhouette America, How About Orange and Making It Lovely.