Woop, here it is. Our monthly
“thank you” to our sponsors for making the other 30+ posts possible and keeping food Easter candy on the table. As usual, we’re sharing items that catch our eye from each one of ’em – not that we’ve been gifted anything (here’s our no-swag policy). Don’t forget to peep the special discounts blossoming (just a little spring humor) at the end of this post. Hoppy hoppy joy joy (yup, I switched to Easter humor).
- Fresh, inspiring, and luxurious textile collections from Lacefield Designs
- Fun collar and leash options for fido (like this bloom design) at Hollywoof Styles.
- The unique glass tile options from Design for Less, like this aqua weave pattern.
- The sweet look and sentiment behind this dandelion art from WallQuotes
- Every single droolworthy item featured in the latest Shades of Light catalog cover.
- The jaw-dropping and eye-popping tile statements in The Tile Shop‘s online gallery.
- Z Gallerie‘s new collection of pillows that make us smile. I mean, how fun is that?
- Speaking of… Hometalk‘s $250 prize to Z Gallerie (you can win it for taking a poll).
- Spotting a few new items at Cardboard Safari, like this fancy fleur de lys wreath.
- All the cool number options from Frame The Date to commemorate that special day.
- A colorful smattering of new deliciously eco-friendly paper goods from Smock Paper.
- This “Pinch of Salt / Dash of Pepper” art pairing from Freshline Illustration.
- This bold and colorful stencil inspiration (among others) at Royal Design Studio.
- Lisa Leonard‘s charming creations that go beyond charms (like earrings & decor).
- Contemporary photo display options from CanvasRox, like their Chromaluxe Panels.
- Colorful antiques found browsing Ruby Lane, like this turquoise tea set.
- Fun towels, aprons & gift bags from House 8810 that have us in the birthday mood.
- The fact that even Liberty Hardware is feeling spring-y with this decorative hook rail.
- The beautiful array of Mother’s Day-ready options at Heart & Stone Jewelry.
- The good times to be had browsing FLOR carpet tiles by color on their site (wheee).
- Design advice, mood boards, color help & more from experts at My Design Guide.
- That this week’s giveaway host Trendy Peas is rocking the robot theme in this print.
- A modern take on the baby portrait via this watercolor from Hoot Design Co.
- Tons and tons of digital scrapbooking elements thanks to pro Ali Edwards.
And now for the JUICY DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0215
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- Freshline: 10% off any orders with the code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- My Design Guide: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- CanvasRox: 10% off your order with code YHL10
- FLOR: Click for details on how to get 15% off
- Hoot Design Co:10% off custom orders with code YHL
- Hollywoof Styles:10% off your order with code YHL10
Psst- We announced this week’s giveaway winner. Click here to see if it’s you.