We wish we could keep up with all of the emails we receive, but here are some handy links to help:
- For decorating questions please visit our Projects page or post a question on our forums where other folks can weigh in with advice. We’re buried in emails & unfortunately can’t respond to specific decorating questions (no matter how quick they are). So sorry!
- To see if we’ve tackled a certain project, please visit our Projects page or use the search feature on our site. If you don’t find it, we haven’t done it… yet! But you can ask others if they have on our forums.
- For advice on how to grow your blog and other questions about “the business of blogging” check out our blogging FAQs.
- If you have other questions, please check if we’ve answered ‘em on our FAQ page (from our adventures in cloth diapering to how we make mood boards, it’s thorough).
- To share before & afters for a possible Reader Redesign feature, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and to submit your home for a possible House Crashing tour (see examples here) please send your pics/location to email@example.com.
- To coordinate a giveaway for our lovely readers, read this and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To learn about advertising with us, click here.
- If you’re a member of the media looking for more YHL info, check out our press here (for additional questions please email us at email@example.com).
- If you’re a PR rep or company, please note that we don’t write product reviews, accept freebies/discounts, or spotlight things beyond our weekly giveaways. Our blog is a home improvement diary & we keep it real by blogging about things we genuinely love. We also write every post ourselves, so we don’t accept content exchanges or guest posts.
In the event that those links don’t do the trick, here’s our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please forgive us if you don’t hear back. We wish we had time to respond to everything. And thanks for reading!