We’re currently on a blogging/email hiatus, but here are some links that we hope will help in the meantime:
- For decorating questions please visit our Projects page or post a question on our forums where other folks can weigh in with advice. We unfortunately can’t always respond to specific decorating questions by email. So sorry!
- To see if we’ve tackled a certain project, please visit our Projects page or use the search feature on our site. If you don’t find it, we haven’t done it, but you can ask others if they have on our forums.
- For advice on how to grow your blog and other questions about “the business of blogging” check out our blogging FAQs.
- If you have other questions, please check if we’ve answered ‘em on our FAQ page (from our adventures in cloth diapering to how we make mood boards, it’s thorough).
- If you’re a PR rep or company, please note that we don’t write product reviews, accept freebies/discounts, or spotlight things beyond our weekly giveaways (which have been paused during our hiatus). Our blog is a home improvement diary & we keep it real by blogging about things we genuinely love. We also write every post ourselves, so we don’t accept content exchanges or guest posts.
- Please note that due to our hiatus, we’re not currently seeking new advertising sponsors, giveaways, or reader makeover submissions.
In the event that those links don’t do the trick, here’s our email: email@example.com. Please forgive us if you don’t hear back. We wish we had time to respond to everything. Thanks for reading.