***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries.****
Last week we promised you’d get to design your own prize, and we’re sticking to our word thanks to InMod.com. While InMod has all sorts of already-designed modern furniture, perhaps the most intriguing offering is their design your own pillow and design your own duvet feature.
And this week InMod.com is giving away TWO pillows that our winners will be able to design themselves- that means any size, any design, any fabric and any color of their choosing. So it’s time to flex those pillow designin’ muscles of yours (we know they’re in there). Oh, and there’s also a nice little discount headed your way on Thursday for all the non-winners, so stay tuned for that.
In the meantime, here are a few sample pillow designs that we played around with (have we mentioned how fun it is? because it’s extremely entertaining):
Here are all the deets:
- PRIZE: Any pillow of your own design from InMod.com (any size, any material, etc).
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “I’M A DESIGNER” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … tell us if, in your wildest dreams, you were able to launch a line of products – what would they be? A clothing line? A repertoire of baked goods like cookies and cupcakes? Or perhaps you’ve always dreamed of your own pillow empire?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, April 28th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: TWO
- PRIZE SHIPS: The lower 48 United States
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
When Liz sent her DIY art project our way we couldn’t wait to share the outcome with you guys. Here’s her letter:
I know that you guys are always whipping up fab DIY art, so I thought your readers might enjoy this little art project that I did. We’ve had a wall in our den that has been blank for over a year. Finally I decided to spend an evening making a fun and funky little art series that has added some much-needed interest to that wall. The best part is that it couldn’t have been easier. If you can wield a paint pen, you can definitely take on this project! In short: I painted the particle board backing that came with my frames (cardboard would also work), used tape to mark where I wanted my scribbles, and grabbed a paint pen to create large white loops. You can check out the whole step-by-step process over on my blog. Hope you like it as much as I do. -Liz
Isn’t that fun? We love that it looks like an upscale textile or pattern thanks to the sophisticated inky blue and the gorgeous gallery framing. We would never have guessed that a paint pen was responsible for such fantastic art. Thanks so much for sending your genius project our way Liz! And we’d love to know if anyone at home is planning to take on Liz’s project for their naked walls.