This week’s big query is all about stairs. Namely, do you prefer them to be bare wood, plushly carpeted, or a bit of both thanks to a runner? Do you love the look of wood stairs but think they’re dangerous when it comes to kids (or just your own clumsy self)? Do you think carpeted stairs are a nightmare to vacuum? Do you adore runners or think they’re a bit too non-committal either way?
Who knew PB Teen had so many punchy and fun pieces that definitely transcend the living-with-the-rents and dorm-decor category? Here are a few things- some on sale, some a bit pricey (but still quite cute)- that caught our eye:
- This cheerful organic duvet and pillowcase would definitely brighten up a guest bedroom.
- This coconut shell chandelier had us at hello- and just happens to be $100 off. We also adored this colorful capiz shell chandy.
- We can picture this smile-inducing organic pillow cover in front of two teal pillows on an all white daybed. So sweet.
- This ruffled tone on tone shower curtain reminds us of something from Anthropologie, but it’s happily about 20 bucks cheaper.
- Anyone who has looked for swing arm lamps knows that $59 is a darn good price- especially for something so full of personality with a chic industrial shape.
- These billowy patterned sheers come in a host of fun colors and would definitely add some effortless style to any space.
- These cheerful $29 lumbar pillows would instantly wake up a neutral slipper chair.
- This charming and beachy pillow cover is both organic and meaningful in message.
- These brightly hued chevron lovelies might be our favorite PB Teen find of all- and they’re just $19 a pop!
- These small but bold task lamps would complement any home office (and they’re on sale).
- This chic patterned toss pillow is both texture-rich and interesting in shape. Plus it looks oh so Anthropologie (where a $35 pillow would be a veritable steal).
- Both the teal and the pink versions of this punchy patterned rug would fun up any home office, den, or laundry room (not to mention a nursery or playroom of course).
So there you have it, a mood board-ish rundown of a few summer-tastic finds from PB Teen. Of course we don’t recommend piling all of them into the same space, but maybe adding a pink desk lamp to your home office along with the swirly rug would be fun? Or pairing the colorful duvet with the patterned sheers in a guest room? Have you guys seen anything surprisingly adult-friendly at PB Teen as of late? Or do you have another unexpected source where you shop for home decor? Do tell.
Note: PB Teen didn’t pay or perk us for this post, we just genuinely liked these items and wanted to share the goods.