Shopping & Thrifting
Who knew PB Teen had so many punchy and fun pieces that definitely transcend the living-with-the-rents and dorm-decor category? Here are a few things- some on sale, some a bit pricey (but still quite cute)- that caught our eye:
- This cheerful organic duvet and pillowcase would definitely brighten up a guest bedroom.
- This coconut shell chandelier had us at hello- and just happens to be $100 off. We also adored this colorful capiz shell chandy.
- We can picture this smile-inducing organic pillow cover in front of two teal pillows on an all white daybed. So sweet.
- This ruffled tone on tone shower curtain reminds us of something from Anthropologie, but it’s happily about 20 bucks cheaper.
- Anyone who has looked for swing arm lamps knows that $59 is a darn good price- especially for something so full of personality with a chic industrial shape.
- These billowy patterned sheers come in a host of fun colors and would definitely add some effortless style to any space.
- These cheerful $29 lumbar pillows would instantly wake up a neutral slipper chair.
- This charming and beachy pillow cover is both organic and meaningful in message.
- These brightly hued chevron lovelies might be our favorite PB Teen find of all- and they’re just $19 a pop!
- These small but bold task lamps would complement any home office (and they’re on sale).
- This chic patterned toss pillow is both texture-rich and interesting in shape. Plus it looks oh so Anthropologie (where a $35 pillow would be a veritable steal).
- Both the teal and the pink versions of this punchy patterned rug would fun up any home office, den, or laundry room (not to mention a nursery or playroom of course).
So there you have it, a mood board-ish rundown of a few summer-tastic finds from PB Teen. Of course we don’t recommend piling all of them into the same space, but maybe adding a pink desk lamp to your home office along with the swirly rug would be fun? Or pairing the colorful duvet with the patterned sheers in a guest room? Have you guys seen anything surprisingly adult-friendly at PB Teen as of late? Or do you have another unexpected source where you shop for home decor? Do tell.
Note: PB Teen didn’t pay or perk us for this post, we just genuinely liked these items and wanted to share the goods.
Even though the last thing we needed were more pillows (we have a ton of them that we like to migrate from room to room) we just couldn’t pass up these fun yellow beauties from Target. So for 24 bucks a pop we took two of them home:
Sure we’ve found cheaper pillows (like this $2.50 guy from Bed Bath & Beyond) but we can’t deny how much color and fun they bring to our living room, especially since they complement the patterned yellow rug and even seem to work with the fun geometric pillow on the slipper chair nearby. Lately we’ve really been loving a few pops of bright hue in a room to wake things up for summer.
So if you want to make these babies yours, check them out right here. Oh and be sure to click the alternate photo to see the back (we love that pattern too).
They’re just so ruffled and fun that we couldn’t leave without tossing them in our cart! What have you guys snatched up as of late? Any favorite finds from Target, HomeGoods, West Elm, or beyond? What about eBay and Craigslist? Do tell.
Note: Target didn’t pay or perk us for this post or gift us the pillows- we just fell in love, bought ‘em, and wanted to share the goods.