***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries***
This next giveaway came to us as a nursery-themed giveaway, but personally we think Numsi‘s uniquely mod art is suitable for walls of any age. Their contemporary patterns (or custom text) is printed on canvas and then mounted on a 2″ deep birch museum frame to give it some modern dimension and bring some pop to you art collection.
Plus, since the deep birch plywood cradle makes these blocks of art so sturdy, they can hang on the wall, sit on a shelf or anchor your latest mantlescape. So have some fun browsing their collection of animals and vehicles or patterns and text, because one of you is taking away a $100 credit towards anything on Numsi’s site this week (and the rest of you are taking away a sweet discount).
Here’s how to enter this week:
- PRIZE: $100 towards anything from Numsi.
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “BLOCK ME” and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … since we’re referencing writer’s block, why not share a tip that you use to overcome any creativity or productivity block. Do you go someplace special to help you focus? Got an mental exercise to get your juice flowing again? Or do just go do something else and hope the motivation finds you again later.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, May 19th at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: Worldwide
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday. Good luck!
There sure was a lot of luck-related chatter flying around when it came to this week’s giveaway. And one lucky reader will actually end up with an $150 prize towards the pillow(s) of their choice from Plum Cushion.
Heck, maybe all that talk of lucky charms and good-fortune-generating routines could also be responsible for the 10% off discount that Plum Cushion is offering up to all YHL readers. Just use the code YOUNGHOUSE through May 20th to receive it on in-stock items.
But enough chit chat. Let’s get to the big winner. Someone’s luck worked overtime this week and, according to random.org, that fortunate pillow winner is…. Marika (even though she’s going through a lucky phrase dry spell). We can’t wait to hear what styles she’ll be snagging with her $150 credit towards anything in Plum Cushion’s Etsy store.
And no need to fret if your name didn’t float to the top this week. Monday’s giveaway will take you from soft & cushy to hard & square (yes that’s a mighty vague clue, but a clue none the less). Stay tuned…