Why hello. You probably just want me to bypass the pleasantries so you can get right to the show notes for Episode #26 of Young House Love Has A Podcast, so… ok then. In this week’s episode we’ve got something pretty major that we couldn’t wait to share with you (Sherry almost can’t contain herself). We’re also chatting with designer Brian Patrick Flynn, the man behind several of HGTV’s Dream Homes whose work has also graced the pages of Domino and Country Living. Plus, with holiday hosting around the corner, we’re taking a look at what house guests really notice when they stay with you – and we’re sharing our love for the world’s newest and most unlikely powerhouse couple in the homemaking arena.
- We’re working on a blog post with more photos of our new beach house/fixer upper on Virginia’s Eastern Shore, but for now we’ve included a few sneak peeks below.
- Also, if you wanna see more of the town (and hear the story of how we first discovered it), check out this post from way back when.
- Here’s Apartment Therapy’s article about what house guests REALLY notice about your house.
- And we’re curious, of the things they listed – which do you notice the most?
Brian Patrick Flynn
- You can check out Brian Patrick Flynn and his work via his website, Flynnside Out Productions
- You can also tour some of his HGTV projects like the Dream Home 2016 (see below), Urban Oasis 2015, Urban Oasis 2016, and the upcoming Dream Home 2017.
- And don’t forget his hilarious Instagram account: @bpatrickflynn
- As promised, here are some of the handmade custom address stampers that Sherry is loving on Etsy:
- And I of course am digging the hilarious and unlikely pair that is Martha & Snoop, whose show, Martha & Snoop’s Pot Luck Dinner, is on VH1 on Monday nights. Episode Two was especially hilarious.
Psst- Looking for something we’ve dug in a past episode, but don’t remember which show notes to click into? Well, here’s a master list of everything we’ve been digging from all past episodes.
Shop all holiday cards at minted.com/YHL and new customers can get 15% off their holiday card order with code YHL15
*This post contains affiliate links*