Happy Birthday, America!

We’re off enjoying Independence Day, but we’ll be back to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow. ‘Til then, we hope you guys get a chance to have some fun with family and friends, check out some fireworks, and maybe even enjoy a burger or two…

Comments

Haha! That’s just his coloring (the inside of his ears have always been pink along with his bare little piggy belly). He uses it to pick up the ladies…

xo

Happy 4th of July, John & Sherry (et al.)! I find myself thinking of you two often, having just moved into a newtome house. Boxes, projects to do, more boxes, blogging, and more boxes. I find myself wondering, what is Sherry doing? Is she still unpacking? Is she totally settled and I’m just procrastinating? Did she find space for every single thing while I’m just cramming into cabinets instead of organizing? Yep, I’m a certified (certifiable?) YHLStalker.

I’m resisting the urge to rename my blog “Old House Love”.

Happy 4th. Thanks for all you share. :)

Haha, thanks Colleen! I can assure you there’s lots of procrastination and cramming things into cabinets and closets! I’ll get to them someday. I think…

xo

2. Otis says

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though it is the 4th I find myself perusing some of the oldest posts on the blog, just for fun. It’s incredible to see how far yalls skills have come. In both technique and knowledge!

happy 4th!

Thanks Otis! It’s always fun and a little cringe-worthy for us to go deep into the archives! Why were our photos so tiny?! Haha! But we love having them to look back on :)

xo

3. Debbie says

Wouldn’t it be sweet to have the “life of Burger”? Laying around in the sun. Sneaking naps all day either in a sunny spot or under the cool sheets. Not a care in the world. Happy 4th, Petersik Family!

Hilarious! That was all photoshop for Burger’s glasses… he would never stay still enough for us to put get those on his face and snap a photo!

xo

4. Whitney Dupuis says

Happy 4th you guys! This picture of Burger cracks me up! Now go enjoy your holiday. Don’t even respond to this comment! :)