It’s time for our usual monthly shower of gratitude to our sponsors (the people who make the other 30+ posts possible). And since it’s finally getting warmer out, rather than stick to a strict color theme this time around, we just picked out items that made us excited to get outside and watch some flowers grow… or something equally springy. And we threw a bunch of special discounts at the bottom of the post – plus a hint about Monday’s giveaway.
- The happiest map watercolors you’ve ever seen, painted by Audrey + Gem.
- Figuring out dinner with the help of Couple Supper, which designs meal plans for two.
- The many color and pattern options in new “Textstyle” decals from WallQuotes.
- Shades of Light‘s happy and flowery “Carnival Wonderland” silk shade.
- The Tile Shop‘s gallery pages, where they’ve got interesting tile patterns like this one.
- Some brighten-your-day pillows and rugs in this Joss & Main sale.
- Kendra Scott‘s Color Bar, for making your own spring-inspired jewel combinations.
- Rugs from Red Barn Mercantile that are awesome for cheering up a covered porch.
- Getting a head start on next month thanks to Smock Paper‘s eco letterpress cards.
- Heart & Stone Jewelry, which has a whole Pinterest board full of motherly ideas.
- Good reminders from the simple yet perfect stylings of A Vintage Poster.
- Mirror Mate‘s Portage style frame, to add more clean lines to a builder basic mirror.
- This print by Cozamia. Sherry wants to marry it.
- The idea of a Fish Window Cleaning truck showing up to take care of our windows.
- Naked Binders, which we just learned were voted best binders in the world for 2012!
- This rose stencil from Royal Design Studio, for blooms year round.
- This kitschy-cool tablecloth that we found on Ruby Lane.
- This confidence-inspiring art print from Freshline Illustration. Carpe diem!
- 1 Canoe 2‘s farm to table bee card. Especially if you happen to love bees like we do…
- T-shirt quilts and other custom quilting services from Enchanted Desert Quilter.
- Heavy duty hook rails from Liberty Hardware (great for rain coats and umbrellas)
- Urban Tickle‘s map art for kids. I’m all for giving someone the geography bug early!
- This customizable “Ampersand” necklace from Lisa Leonard.
- And a hint for Monday’s Giveaway. Anybody recognize this iconic fabric?
And here are the details on those DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off with the code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- One Canoe Two: 10% off with code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- Freshline Illustration: 25% off with code YHL25
- Urban Tickle: 10% off with code YHOUSE10
- Aubrey + Gem: 10% off with code YHL10
* None of the products or services shown above were provided to us for review or for free (see our no-swag policy here).