***This giveaway is now closed – see who won below!***
And the lucky winner of some Pantone-tastic paint is… Gretchen (who’s really into “robin’s egg blue with a few pops of tangerine”). Congrats!
Y’all have heard of a little thing called Pantone, right? Well the folks who declared Emerald the color of the year have a slew of color experts who have also inspired a line of paint. And our bloggy friend/decorative painter Kristen clued us into MyColor inspired by Pantone – which is a series of project-sized paints for furniture, accessories, walls and beyond. In addition to the cool clear packaging, these quarts of eggshell paint (which are sold online and at Lowe’s) are ultra low VOC, stain blocking, and self priming. And one of you is gonna get EIGHT quarts in any of their 49 paint colors!
- PRIZE: Eight quarts of MyColor inspired by Pantone paints in any color (an $100 value)
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “PANTONE ME” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … if you had to declare a color of YOUR year, what would it be? Are you craving all things red lately (Sherry is)? Do all of your clothing purchases seem to be in the aqua family? Or are you right with the Pantone folks on emerald this year?
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: We always beg every vendor to ship internationally but some companies are not legally able to vend things beyond specific areas (more on that here). This giveaway is open to the United States.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, April 24th or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winners. Good luck…
- ***COMMENT ISSUES? If you’re trying to enter but keep getting a “duplicate comment” warning, click here to see how to solve it!
Note: We aren’t paid or perked for hosting these giveaways, we just do ‘em to thank you awesome folks for stopping in. See our Giveaway FAQ page for more info. Pics courtesy of MyColor inspired by Pantone.