Top o’ the, um, Wednesday to ya. With St. Paddy’s Day coming up this weekend, it’s time for our monthly shout out to the folks who help make the other 30-ish posts possible. So we’ve highlighted some green stuff from each one that tickles our fancy (that’s a Leprechaun-expression, right?). And don’t forget to scroll on down to the end of the
rainbow post for a pot ‘o discounts.
- This cool and colorful twist on a wedding guest book from Textured Ink.
- Jeweler Lisa Leonard‘s awesome selection of metal items for your home.
- Eco cleaning supplies from Norwex seller Stacey S. Who doesn’t like a good dryer ball?
- Kendra Scott‘s sale jewelry section. These guys are marked down by $30!
- Tons of stuff from this “sunny” sale going on at Joss & Main, like this patterned rug.
- The WallQuotes blog which, among other things, features inspiring customer photos.
- The Tile Shop glass mosaic options, like this awesome Kirkland Glass brick pattern.
- These modern cylinder lamps from Shades of Light (Sherry loves this grellow guy).
- Some quilting basics like a glossary and binding terms from Enchanted Desert Quilter.
- Samantha French‘s pool prints. We’ve got a lady in our kitchen, but she’s got dudes too.
- Liberty Hardware‘s C-It Visualizer app, which helps you virtually picture knobs & pulls.
- Quirky stuff from Red Barn Mercantile, like this at-home wine tasting party pad.
- Freshline Illustration‘s graphic prints & pillows. What’s not to love about lovebirds?
- This glass clover candy dish on Ruby Lane, which is currently 66% percent off!
- Fish Foam glass cleaner, since it’s almost outdoor car washing season again. Woot!
- This stencil from Royal Design Studio. Oh how we love us some scallops…
- Smock Paper‘s “Festoon” gift/storage boxes (the pattern’s especially cool up close).
- These birthstone charms from Heart & Stone Jewelry, shown here in peridot.
- The greenest organizers around: Naked Binders (which come in several colors).
- 1 Canoe 2‘s fun and beautiful collection of patterned greeting cards.
- Mirror Mate‘s entire makeover page, which are full of before and after pics.
- This stunningly colorful “Migration” painting by Cozamia. Talk about impactful art.
- Home From India‘s luxurious curtains (made from authentic Indian silk).
- Browsing all of the fun custom orders from A Vintage Poster.
And here are the deets on those DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off with the code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- One Canoe Two: 10% off with code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- Freshline Illustration: 25% off with code YHL25
- Textured Ink: 15% off with code YHOUSE15
This comment section is currently closed.