Valentine’s Day is about a week away (wink wink, fellow husbands) so we’re using this month’s usual showing of appreciation for our sponsors (the people who make our other 30+ posts possible every month) as an excuse to celebrate love, romance, and those abundant Valentine-y colors of pink and red. As you know by now, we haven’t been given any of the items shown below (here’s our no-swag policy) and there are some good ol’ discounts at the end if you’re interested in showing your love while saving some loot. Oh and there’s a hint about Monday’s giveaway hidden in here too, so feel free to guess away…
- Bright quotes & illustrations from the cheeky designer at A Vintage Poster.
- Cozamia and the awesomely cheerful patterns in each of her paintings.
- Home From India‘s authentic Indian silk accessories and handmade hardware.
- Hand-painted and personality-filled cards from 1 Canoe 2.
- The pairing of this hot pink lamp and its “carnival shade” from Shades of Light.
- WallQuotes‘ collection of love quotes (warning: they might make you feel all mushy).
- DecorChick’s curator collection on Joss & Main which has lots of lovable stuff in it.
- Glass tile mosaics in all sorts of colors and patterns found at The Tile Shop.
- Viewing Mirror Mate styles in rooms, like this yummy sounding Cherry Chocolate frame.
- The many ways to say “I love you” in Heart & Stone Jewelry‘s Valentine’s Day line up.
- Smock Paper‘s eco letterpress cards – a pretty way to apologize if you forget V-Day.
- Sustainability info from Naked Binders (a good reminder that office supplies matter).
- Big impact walls thanks to modern color combos + this Royal Design Studio stencil.
- Fish Foam‘s streak free formula (it’s like a romantic bubble bath for your windows).
- Silhouette Blue‘s wedding invitation suites, like this cool clothesline-of-hearts motif.
- This vintage Valentine’s Day card from 1909 that I found on Ruby Lane.
- This card from Freshline Illustration (perfect for any shutterbugs that you love).
- Liberty Hardware‘s selection tool – it helps you picture finishes against your cabinets.
- Oreck‘s canister vacs, like this means-business “Quest Pro” model. Take that dirt.
- Beautifully packaged Shakespearean sonnets from Red Barn Mercantile.
- The fun results when searching Rentini’s “romance” category of stylish vacation homes.
- Quilting services from Enchanted Desert Quilter, for those of us who are quilt-dumb.
- Samantha French‘s swimming-themed paintings, which make me wish it were June.
- And a giveaway hint. This time someone’s getting $500 towards a Sherry-favorite…
And here are the deets on those DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- One Canoe Two: 10% off with code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- Silhouette Blue: 15% off with code YHL15
- Freshline Illustration: 25% off with code YHL25
- A Vintage Poster: 25% when you purchase 3 or more prints
Updated due to reader feedback: Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.