***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Random.org has done it’s random duty and selected our #ReadyDoneClean winner as… Stephanie B (who hates the clean up part of painting – especially “getting the paint of my hands!”) Congrats!
If you despise the prep or clean-up parts of a painting project, this week’s giveaway is right up your alley. Procter & Gamble and The Home Depot are teaming up to help you “Get it ready. Get it done. Get it clean.” Because in addition to the $200 Home Depot gift card this week’s winner will score, they’re also throwing in a Swiffer Sweeper and a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser #ReadyDoneClean Prize Kit too. That way you’ll be covered for tasks like Swiffer-ing dust off your walls and baseboards before you paint, purchasing your paint & supplies at Home Depot, and even getting a little stray paint off the baseboards later with your Magic Eraser. So feel free to start figuring out which room could use a fresh new look…
- PRIZE: A $200 Home Depot gift card, a Swiffer Sweeper 2 in 1 Sweeping and Mopping Starter Kit, and a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Select-A-Size
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “GET IT DONE” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: …what part of a painting project do you dread most? Do you hate getting the paint off your hands afterwards? Could you do without having to cut in around baseboards? Or maybe it’s the act of picking out a color that strikes the most fear in you?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, February 20th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: We always beg every vendor to ship internationally but some companies are not legally able to vend things beyond specific areas (more on that here). This giveaway is open to the United States.
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
- ***COMMENT ISSUES? If you’re trying to enter but keep getting a “duplicate comment” warning, click here to see how to solve it!
Updated due to reader feedback: Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.