**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but every month on sponsor shout out day we double up. So we’ll be back in a few hours with something we made (and it’s free for anyone who wants it!).
It’s time for our once-a-month public “thank you” to our sponsors because, heck, they make the other 30+ posts that we write each month possible. Plus I just wanted to hide a picture of my old bangs in the mix. We haven’t received any of the items shown below (cue link to our no-swag policy) but we fancy them nonetheless. And as a subtle prayer to the snow gods that we see get some sledding in at some point this season, this month’s theme is a snowy white. Plus, at the bottom we’ve got a hint for Mondays’ giveaway as well as a bunch of discounts for ya. Woot.
- This DC pillow from Red Barn Mercantile (an Alexandria, VA-based shop we love).
- Elizabeth’s amusing “Monday Dare” posts on her blog Flourish in Progress.
- Quilting services – like a custom t-shirt quilt! – from Enchanted Desert Quilter.
- Paintings from Samantha French, like this one that we have hanging in our kitchen.
- Cozy throws from this Joss & Main sale, especially this stripey fellow.
- Marble tiles of all shapes and sizes available at the The Tile Shop. Yes please.
- Like their presidents print, this Wild West Outlaws print from 1 Canoe 2 rocks my socks.
- WallQuotes‘ confidence-inducing decals (they’re pretty perfect for resolution season).
- A sexy starburst mirror still gets us every time, including this one from Shades of Light.
- These stacking rings from Heart & Stone Jewelry which could be our blogging motto.
- Tons of milk glass items, like this lace edge bowl for $15, for sale on Ruby Lane.
- Searching Rentini’s vacation home catalog, including the option to sort by activity.
- A classic trellis stencil from Royal Design Studio which looks darn hot in black & white.
- Fish Foam doing its foamy thing, on windows and windshields alike.
- FSC-certified, post-consumer & 100% recyclable organization tools via Naked Binders.
- This sleek Oreck air purifier (it’s currently on sale for $100 off!)
- Smock Paper‘s 2013 letterpress calendars in case you’re late on your calendar-gettin’.
- This bird-tastic card from Freshline Illustration. Polly want a greeting?
- Perusing pulls galore on Liberty Hardware. So much satin nickel-y goodness.
- Silhouette Blue‘s personalized stationery, like this one for anyone getting hitched.
- Nice Girl Notes‘ house-cleaning tips, complete with stick figures and lots of laughs.
- New ideas from Mirror Mate on their blog, like framing out a whiteboard.
- Now for hint I drew about Monday’s giveaway, which totals $500 in prizes.
- And not that anyone asked, but here’s a pic of my awesome bangs (circa 1995).
And here are the deets on those DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- One Canoe Two: 10% off with code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- Silhouette Blue: 15% off with code YHL15
- Nella Designs: 10% off with code YHL10
- Freshline Illustration: 25% off with code YHL25