**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but every month on sponsor shout out day we double up. So we’ll be back in a few hours with a post that involves holiday crafting, bouncers, and beauty queens (really). Oh and it has new tour stops that were added too.
It’s time for our monthly showing of thanks to our sponsors (the folks who help make the other 30-plus posts a reality). And with Christmas being just over a week away (!) – and while there’s still some time to do a little shopping – we thought we’d share a few things that make us feel pretty jolly. We haven’t been gifted any of these items (here’s our no-swag policy) but there are plenty that would make good gifts. And be sure to peruse the round-up of discounts at the end to save some loot. And PS – you’ll find a hint for Monday’s $500 giveaway plus a sneak peek of our holiday card at the bottom (which we’ll share in full view as soon as the ones we sent out are received).
- Bicycles & bike-related gear, art, and clothing (like this quirky shirt) from Public Bikes.
- This dreamy photo from Sherri Conley, the artist behind the photos in our living room.
- This loving wall decal from WallQuotes, which are part of their new winter collection.
- Recipe cards from 1 Canoe 2 to keep all of your holiday dishes organized stylishly.
- Joss & Main‘s sale event filled with colorful graphic poufs, pillows, and ottomans.
- This frosted glass mosaic from The Tile Shop (love that it’s called “Crushed Ice”).
- Shades of Light‘s dhurrie rugs, especially this candy-cane-ish one.
- The high-larious blogger behind Nice Girl Notes who now offers nice girl notebooks.
- This fiery blossom print from Freshline Illustration (it comes in customizable colors).
- Liberty Hardware‘s installation tutorials and tools, like this handy drilling template.
- Silhouette Blue holiday cards, like this one that sends bright berries and warm wishes.
- This pearlescent bathroom frame from Mirror Mate for an easy update.
- Smock Paper‘s eco letterpress gift tags (and their matching double-sided gift wrap too).
- Charming gifts from Heart & Stone Jewelry, like these customizable necklaces.
- Rentini’s iPad Mini giveaway and the option to rent a Brazilian house shown in Twilight!
- Embracing X-”mess” (and winning $2500?) with Oreck‘s Merry Mess-making giveaway.
- FLOR‘s bold grillwork patterned rug that comes in six colors from hot red to cool gray.
- Clean & streak-free windows with the help of Fish Foam. You know, for Santa-watching.
- These big eco-friendly puppies from Naked Binders that hold 11 x 17″ paper. Wowza.
- This colorful and quote-tastic “Words To Live By” calendar from Nella Designs.
- This stencil from Royal Design Studio that totally looks like an awesome tile pattern.
- Paying homage to the company that made Santa red & white thanks to Ruby Lane.
- Speaking of St. Nick, here’s a peek at our holiday card (we’ll share it all next week).
- And about next week… here’s a clue for Monday’s $500 shopping spree giveaway!
And here are the deets on those DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- One Canoe Two: 10% off with code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- Silhouette Blue: 15% off with code YHL15
- Nella Designs: 10% off with code YHL10
- Freshline Illustration: 25% off with code YHL25
- Sherri Conley Photography: 15% with code YHL15