**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but every month on sponsor shout out day we double up. So we’ll be back in a few hours with a yard-sale related post.
For October’s public shout out of thanks to our sponsors (the people who make the other 30+ posts possible each month) we’re “embracing the spooky” and highlighting some items that have a darker side… or just make us crave candy. And there’s a hint about Monday’s giveaway hidden in here too. As always, the items haven’t been given to us (time for the obligatory no-swag policy link) and you can browse some ghoulish discounts at the bottom too. Okay, there’s actually nothing ghoulish about the discounts, I just got carried away.
- A trio of affordable furniture painting e-books ($8 after discount) from Altar’d Designs.
- This killer marble herringbone backsplash on The Tile Shop‘s homepage. I need CPR.
- Speaking of which, Royal Design Studio‘s herringbone stencil looks pretty sweet.
- Z Gallerie, who shows that Halloween can be equal parts scary and shiny.
- Shades of Light‘s collection of mirrors, like this vintage-inspired damask fella.
- Removable vinyl decals from WallQuotes (perfect for seasonal spookiness).
- Freshline Illustration‘s personalized stationery, which comes in tons of colors.
- Thinking of all the candy you could fit in this canvas tote from Jilly’s Happy Home.
- Personalized silhouette jewelry from Nella Designs, like this charm made from a photo.
- Smock Paper‘s double-sided eco wrapping paper collection. Decisions, decisions.
- Tons of personalized and customizable stationery options from Silhouette Blue.
- Liberty Hardware‘s combo of satin nickel & “cocoa bronze” in their Zurie collection.
- Madcanvases‘ photo collage (it’s getting us excited to stop in Chicago on 11/10).
- This braille “Feel the Love” necklace from Heart & Stone Jewelry that’s sweetly literal.
- Naked Binders. They’ve got no vinyl, no PVC, and no color if you’d like.
- Mirror Mate‘s sexy tile-looking Lexington line of mirror-ready frames.
- First hand reviews of Fish Foam cleaner from other bloggers, like House of Smiths.
- 1 Canoe 2‘s beautiful antique letterpress-y way of saying thanks.
- Rentini‘s cool vacation rental options like this waterfront cabin with views of orcas!
- Oreck VersaVac, a vacuum/steam mop that makes me want to say things like “neato.”
- The interesting things (and commentary) from Ruby Lane seller “Dead People’s Things.”
- Greatly-discounted mirrors galore on one of Joss & Main‘s events this week.
- Scrapbooking materials for all occasions from FotoBella. Even creepy occasions…
- Here’s your hint about Monday’s giveaway. It’s gonna be tiny… but still worth $400.
And here are the deets on those DISCOUNTS:
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off with the code YHL10
- Madcanvases:15% off with code YHL15
- One Canoe Two: 10% off with code YHL10
- Silhouette Blue: 15% off with code YHL15
- Nella Designs: 10% off with code YHL10
- FotoBella: 10% off your order with code YHL
- Altar’d Designs: 20% off ebooks with code YHL20
- Freshline Illustration: 25% off with code YHL25
This comment section is currently closed.