***This giveaway is now closed – see who won below!***
Lots of fun responses this week guys, so thanks for that entertainment! Our lucky, random winner is… Cissyrene (a child of the 80’s who believes things have been best in her lifetime fashion and style-wise). Congrats!
Our friend (and House Crashing alum) Diana recently opened up a new online shop to celebrate her favorite era of vintage furniture and accessories. She aptly named it Era Vintage and cruising through it is like a walk back in time (or a channel-surf through an episode of Mad Men). It has everything from vintage modern furniture and lighting to retro-cool dishware and knick-knacks. And one lucky lady or laddie will be getting a $200 gift card to snatch up some goodies for themselves. Plus, if you’re in the Richmond area you can catch even more flashback furnishings at a seasonal Era Vintage pop-up shop during the months of November and December at Modern Artifacts in Carytown.
- PRIZE: $200 gift card to Era Vintage
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “ERA ME!” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … one aspect of a previous era that you’d love to see more of these days. Would you enjoy the resurgence of certain fashions from an earlier decade? Or would you appreciate a simpler existence (before wi-fi and iPhones)? Maybe you’d just like to buy a milkshake and a newspaper for five cents?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, October 31st at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States (although we try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Updated due to reader feedback: Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.